Carrie sipped on soda in San Francisco, food stylist Maria worked at her cousin's wedding in Nicaragua, Grilling columnist Josh made bo ssäm, and more snapshots from our editors and writers afield.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 3 Simple Yucatán-Style Condiments to Spice Up Taco Night
- Salt Lake Spirit: How Utah's Liquor Laws Foster Creativity Behind the Bar
- How to Make Rich, Flavorful Caramel Without Melting Sugar
- How to Make the Most Flavorful Limeade, Summer's Best Drink
- The Yucatecan Secret for Adding Crispy, Cheesy Flavor to Any Taco