With Easter around the corner, we've been eating our fair share of bunny-shaped chocolates and jelly beans. But what sweets do we actually enjoy eating this time of year? The SE staffers share their favorites in the exciting world of Easter candy.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- A Guide to Great Tomato Bruschetta, in Season and Out
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever
- 35 Great Grilled Main Dishes for a Killer Labor Day Cookout