We've already shared some of the more authentically Irish recipes but in the spirit of St. Paddy's, a day when the color green is honored just as much as Guinness and jigs, we assembled this collection of green recipes. Many of the dishes get their green-ness from herbs and some others, from kale (we know how you all feel about kale). If you don't eat something green this Saturday, we have permission to pinch you.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Flipping Out for the Perfect Spanish Tortilla (Tortilla Española)
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Video: The Food Lab's Foolproof Homemade Mayonnaise