authentically Irish recipes but in the spirit of St. Paddy's, a day when the color green is honored just as much as Guinness and jigs, we assembled this collection of green recipes. Many of the dishes get their green-ness from herbs and some others, from kale (we know how you all feel about kale). If you don't eat something green this Saturday, we have permission to pinch you.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie