authentically Irish recipes but in the spirit of St. Paddy's, a day when the color green is honored just as much as Guinness and jigs, we assembled this collection of green recipes. Many of the dishes get their green-ness from herbs and some others, from kale (we know how you all feel about kale). If you don't eat something green this Saturday, we have permission to pinch you.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Special-Occasion Breakfast: Challah French Toast With Orange and Rum
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- Cookbook Love Letter: Anne Willan's La Varenne Pratique