Many serious eaters in many cities all over the globe met up for International Serious Eats Day on February 25. Over in Brooklyn, quite a few people (we're guessing 150?) showed up to Radegast, a big beer hall in Williamsburg that serves liter-sized beer mugs and face-sized pretzels. We had a blast hanging out with columnists, community members, and two of our youngest meetuppers, the adorable baby duo Malcolm and Lev. Take a look at the photos!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast