Many serious eaters in many cities all over the globe met up for International Serious Eats Day on February 25. Over in Brooklyn, quite a few people (we're guessing 150?) showed up to Radegast, a big beer hall in Williamsburg that serves liter-sized beer mugs and face-sized pretzels. We had a blast hanging out with columnists, community members, and two of our youngest meetuppers, the adorable baby duo Malcolm and Lev. Take a look at the photos!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Sous Vide Salmon
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever
- 30 Tasty Side Dishes to Round Out Your Labor Day Feast
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes