Many serious eaters in many cities all over the globe met up for International Serious Eats Day on February 25. Over in Brooklyn, quite a few people (we're guessing 150?) showed up to Radegast, a big beer hall in Williamsburg that serves liter-sized beer mugs and face-sized pretzels. We had a blast hanging out with columnists, community members, and two of our youngest meetuppers, the adorable baby duo Malcolm and Lev. Take a look at the photos!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Shakshuka: A Template for Breakfast, Dinner, and Every Meal in Between
- Don't Blame the Humidity: How "Room Temperature" Can Ruin a Pie Dough
- The Better, Faster Way to Freeze and Defrost Your Foods
- How the Science of Salt Can Improve Your Tomatoes
- We Aged Eggnog for 1 Year to See if It's Worth the Wait