Boys and girls, listen up. International Serious Eats Meet-Up Day is just around the corner! This Saturday, February 25. What exactly happens on this day? Serious eaters all over the globe meet up to chit and chat, eat, drink, and be merry.
You're going, right? And you can hardly sleep at night because you're so pumped? See the updated list of all cities and venue information below.
Meet-up Cities and Venues
- NYC: Radegast Hall & Biergarten, 2 p.m.
- Chicago: Revolution Brewing, 2 p.m.
- Philadelphia: Brauhaus Schmitz, 2 p.m.
- Bay Area, CA: Zeitgeist, 2 p.m.
- Los Angeles: Wurstküche, 2 p.m.
- San Diego: Cremolose, 2 p.m.
- Seattle: Mezcaleria Oaxaca, 1 p.m.
- Washington, D.C.: Boundary Stone Public House, 2 p.m.
- Little Rock, AR: OW Pizza Downtown, 2 p.m.
- Portland, OR: Bunk Bar, 3:30 p.m.
- Atlanta, GA: Ormsby's, 2 p.m.
- Boulder, CO: Tangerine, 12:30 p.m.
- Salt Lake City, UT: Penny Ann's Cafe, 2 p.m.
- Milwaukee, WI: Oscar's Pub and Grill, 2 p.m.
- Saint Louis, MO: Milagro Modern Mexican, 12 p.m.
- Boston: 528 Commonwealth Avenue, 2 p.m.
- Baltimore: TBD, 2 p.m.
- Tampa: TBD, 7 p.m.
- Kansas City: TBD, 2 p.m.
- Rochester: TBD, 2 p.m.
- Plano, TX: Whiskey Cake, 2 p.m.
- Raleigh, NC: Neomonde Restaurant, 2 p.m.
- Mexico City: La Covadonga, 8 p.m.
- Singapore: TBD, 7 p.m.
- Jerusalem: Gan Sacher, Sderot Ben Tzvi, 2 p.m. [Note: This meet-up is on Sunday, 2/26]
- Nantes, France: TBD, 2 p.m.
- Stuttgart, Germany: TBD, 6 p.m.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to ask in the comments here!