plain and simple or amped up with bacon, jicama, or Sriracha. But the avocado is rich in possibilities—smash it on toast, mix it up with a salad, blend it into a milkshake. Here are our favorite non-guac ways to eat the avocado.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Everything You Can Do With a Can of Coconut Milk