plain and simple or amped up with bacon, jicama, or Sriracha. But the avocado is rich in possibilities—smash it on toast, mix it up with a salad, blend it into a milkshake. Here are our favorite non-guac ways to eat the avocado.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- We Aged Eggnog for 1 Year to See if It's Worth the Wait
- The Better, Faster Way to Freeze and Defrost Your Foods
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- How to Make Boston Baked Beans, the Low, Slow, Old-Fashioned Way
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Sous Vide Halibut