A Hamburger Today
Seriously Delicious Holiday Giveaway: The Sriracha Lover's Ultimate Gift Pack
We're giving away a crazy good food item today on Serious Eats. Try your luck!
We know how fanatical some people can get over the Rooster Sauce. Shoot, there's a whole cookbook devoted to Sriracha recipes. If you're the type who squeezes the spicy-sweet, garlicky-vinegary, all-purpose red potion over eggs, fries, and really whatever (because what doesn't taste better with Sriracha?) or you have a little brother who fits the above description, then you should be entering this giveaway.
This Sriracha Lover's Ultimate Gift Pack contains more Sriracha goodies than you ever knew existed:
- A copy of The Sriracha Cookbook: 50 "Rooster Sauce" Recipes that Pack a Punch by Randy Clemens, which we featured earlier this year in our Cook the Book series. Just about every Srirachified recipe you could imagine.
- A bottle of Sriracha Bitters from the fine folks at Brooklyn Hemispherical Bitters to spice up your cocktail.
- A delightfully tacky "Kiss The Cock" apron emblazoned with the Sriracha rooster.
- A poster print of The Oatmeal's comic "Dear Sriracha, a.k.a. Rooster Sauce."
- "I ❤ Sriracha" bumper sticker, two matching shirts, a magnet, and pins.
- A 4-pack of Sriracha Flying Rooster Chocolate Truffles from Sôcôla Chocolatier.
- Spicy Sriracha Peas! Wasabi peas with even more of a kick.
- And what rooster sauce collection would be complete without an assortment of different brands of Sriracha?! (Oh, you thought there was only one kind? Pshaw.)
To enter this contest, all you have to do is tell us in the comments section below about your favorite Sriracha-friendly foods.
You have until 1 p.m. ET tomorrow (December 30) to enter. One winner will be chosen at random from among the commenters. Contest winners are limited to residents of the continental U.S. You can only win once during the duration of the Seriously Delicious Holiday Giveaway contest, and only enter once per giveaway post. The standard Serious Eats contest rules apply.