This week we celebrated Kenji's birthday with duck liver mousse (see more in the video below), ate gelato from Capogiro for breakfast, had taste tests for instant mashed potatoes and boxed stuffing (our requests for volunteer taste testers were mostly met with, "Nooooo"), and more! Check out the slideshow for all the action.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- Rethinking Vinaigrettes: The Case for Dropping the Acid
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew