This week we celebrated Kenji's birthday with duck liver mousse (see more in the video below), ate gelato from Capogiro for breakfast, had taste tests for instant mashed potatoes and boxed stuffing (our requests for volunteer taste testers were mostly met with, "Nooooo"), and more! Check out the slideshow for all the action.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Transform Your Leftover Turkey Into Crispy, Juicy Carnitas
- Leftovers Are the Best Part: 20 Recipes for the Day After Thanksgiving
- Stuffing on the Side: How to Make Southern Cornbread Dressing
- Ghosts of Thanksgivings Past: Our Highest Highs and Lowest Lows
- The Food Lab's Step-by-Step Guide to Smoking a Turkey