plenty of ideas. From soups to hash to just eating it straight-from-the-fridge (ain't no shame!), let us count the ways we can eat Thanksgiving leftovers. Here's what the gang at SEHQ will be doing with the aluminum-foiled remains from the grand feast.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast