We've given you plenty of ideas. From soups to hash to just eating it straight-from-the-fridge (ain't no shame!), let us count the ways we can eat Thanksgiving leftovers. Here's what the gang at SEHQ will be doing with the aluminum-foiled remains from the grand feast.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- The Food Lab's BLT Manifesto
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do