plenty of ideas. From soups to hash to just eating it straight-from-the-fridge (ain't no shame!), let us count the ways we can eat Thanksgiving leftovers. Here's what the gang at SEHQ will be doing with the aluminum-foiled remains from the grand feast.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- The Food Lab: These Fried Chicken Sandwiches Take Only 5 Ingredients to Make
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Sous-Vide Chicken Breast
- Turn Scallion Greens and Tomato Skins From Trash to Delicious Powdered Treasure