We've given you plenty of ideas. From soups to hash to just eating it straight-from-the-fridge (ain't no shame!), let us count the ways we can eat Thanksgiving leftovers. Here's what the gang at SEHQ will be doing with the aluminum-foiled remains from the grand feast.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Frozen Mezcal Paloma: The Bright, Not-Too-Sweet Answer to a Margarita
- What You're Really Getting When You Buy Parmesan Cheese in America