While we have a whole column devoted to hangover helpers, there are plenty of foods that we'd like to avoid on those headachey, face-throbbing mornings after a night of excessive drinking. And some of these foods are our favorites in normal, non-hangover states. How about you—what do you like to avoid eating?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter