hangover helpers, there are plenty of foods that we'd like to avoid on those headachey, face-throbbing mornings after a night of excessive drinking. And some of these foods are our favorites in normal, non-hangover states. How about you—what do you like to avoid eating?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 24 Creamy, Melty, Cheesy Recipes to Warm Your Belly
- Forget Soaking. Use Your Pressure Cooker for Perfect Black Beans in Under an Hour.
- The Food Lab: 15-Minute Ultra-Gooey Stovetop Mac and Cheese
- Can Cinder, the World's Most Precise Griddle, Replace Sous-Vide?
- The 10 Dishes That Will Make You Fall in Love With Georgian Food