hangover helpers, there are plenty of foods that we'd like to avoid on those headachey, face-throbbing mornings after a night of excessive drinking. And some of these foods are our favorites in normal, non-hangover states. How about you—what do you like to avoid eating?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- Cookbook Love Letter: Anne Willan's La Varenne Pratique
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew