You eat with your nose as much as you do your mouth. Some food aromas are so powerful and potent, you can practically taste them after a deep whiff. Ever been in a bakery when they pull out a fresh loaf of bread? Or Thanksgiving, when the house smells of turkey-pie-stuffing-etc. all day long? Don't you kind of want to bottle up those scents for later? The SE staffers share their favorite food smells. What are yours?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Flipping Out for the Perfect Spanish Tortilla (Tortilla Española)
- Frozen Mezcal Paloma: The Bright, Not-Too-Sweet Answer to a Margarita