Intentional communities, draft horses, farmstead cheese... it all sounds a little bit Vermont. That's because it is! This short film takes place at Cobb Hill, a co-housing community in the North East where communal has taken a more comfortable turn and appears to be doing very well. Mix that with a corn chowder recipe and dancing and you have you've got one answer to the food issues in America.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 24 Creamy, Melty, Cheesy Recipes to Warm Your Belly
- Forget Soaking. Use Your Pressure Cooker for Perfect Black Beans in Under an Hour.
- The Food Lab: 15-Minute Ultra-Gooey Stovetop Mac and Cheese
- Can Cinder, the World's Most Precise Griddle, Replace Sous-Vide?
- These Toasted Baguette Croutons Are Better Than Most Crackers