Thomas Keller's food might speak for itself, but we're always excited to find out more about the man underneath those chef's whites. Last week KCET aired a short documentary on the chef who graduated from "the culinary school of minimum wage jobs." Did anyone get to watch it? Here's a short two-minute clip, which features a peek into Keller's slightly barren but extremely organized home kitchen (some of his unused pots were still in wrappers). He admits that he gets his slightly OCD nature from his mother.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?