Thomas Keller's food might speak for itself, but we're always excited to find out more about the man underneath those chef's whites. Last week KCET aired a short documentary on the chef who graduated from "the culinary school of minimum wage jobs." Did anyone get to watch it? Here's a short two-minute clip, which features a peek into Keller's slightly barren but extremely organized home kitchen (some of his unused pots were still in wrappers). He admits that he gets his slightly OCD nature from his mother.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes