Fall is officially here! All those summer berries and watermelons were great and all, but we're ready for the gourds, apples, pears, and warm autumnal flavors. We're especially excited to dig into these soups, pies, roasted veggies, and more of our favorite fall comfort foods.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 22 Supermarket Items You Should Leave on the Shelf (and What to Get Instead)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- Rethinking Vinaigrettes: The Case for Dropping the Acid
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling