Fall is officially here! All those summer berries and watermelons were great and all, but we're ready for the gourds, apples, pears, and warm autumnal flavors. We're especially excited to dig into these soups, pies, roasted veggies, and more of our favorite fall comfort foods.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?