Cereal Eats column in full swing, we've been spending more time eating and opining about cereal around the office. Dry or with milk? What kind of milk? And do you drink the cereal-stained leftover milk after? Are you still coping with the emotional issues associated with being raised in a sugary-cereal-free household? How has it affected the rest of your life? Because it clearly has. Hear from all of the SE staffers what cereals, both hot and cold, we like best.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- 22 Supermarket Items You Should Leave on the Shelf (and What to Get Instead)
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials