Cereal Eats column in full swing, we've been spending more time eating and opining about cereal around the office. Dry or with milk? What kind of milk? And do you drink the cereal-stained leftover milk after? Are you still coping with the emotional issues associated with being raised in a sugary-cereal-free household? How has it affected the rest of your life? Because it clearly has. Hear from all of the SE staffers what cereals, both hot and cold, we like best.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- Cookbook Love Letter: Anne Willan's La Varenne Pratique