How do I fill thee, taco? Let us count the ways. And there are so many delicious ways. After researching regional taco styles for this guide, we all sat around comparing our favorite varieties. From Texas breakfast tacos to a streetside taco truck's shredded, falls-apart-tender barbacoa, here are some of our favorite ways to fill a tortilla; let's hear yours!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- A Guide to Great Tomato Bruschetta, in Season and Out
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- For Your Inner Child: Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever