guide, we all sat around comparing our favorite varieties. From Texas breakfast tacos to a streetside taco truck's shredded, falls-apart-tender barbacoa, here are some of our favorite ways to fill a tortilla; let's hear yours!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- No Brine, No Heat: Easy Pickled Onions in Just 15 Minutes
- How Hot Is Too Hot? Adam Savage and The Food Lab Sear Steaks to Find Out