This week at Serious Eats World Headquarters, Dumpling napped and drooled, a swarm of bees took shelter in a nearby mailbox, I confirmed I don't like absinthe, and a few of us met some cows (ok, that last one happened far, far away from SEHQ). The slideshow is 75 percent Dumpling in one way, 125 percent in another. Enjoy!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- A Guide to Great Tomato Bruschetta, in Season and Out
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- For Your Inner Child: Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever