Seven days a week, San Francisco's Ferry Building Marketplace is an eater's paradise; but on Saturdays especially, it gets even better, when the Ferry Plaza Farmers' Market appears and every side of the enormous building is lined with stands from bakers and cheesemakers and butchers and farmers, not to mention area restaurants with stands of their own. With all this deliciousness, what's best to eat? Here are some bites we've known and loved.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?