Seven days a week, San Francisco's Ferry Building Marketplace is an eater's paradise; but on Saturdays especially, it gets even better, when the Ferry Plaza Farmers' Market appears and every side of the enormous building is lined with stands from bakers and cheesemakers and butchers and farmers, not to mention area restaurants with stands of their own. With all this deliciousness, what's best to eat? Here are some bites we've known and loved.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- The Best Serrated Bread Knife for Your Kitchen