Seven days a week, San Francisco's Ferry Building Marketplace is an eater's paradise; but on Saturdays especially, it gets even better, when the Ferry Plaza Farmers' Market appears and every side of the enormous building is lined with stands from bakers and cheesemakers and butchers and farmers, not to mention area restaurants with stands of their own. With all this deliciousness, what's best to eat? Here are some bites we've known and loved.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- A Guide to Great Tomato Bruschetta, in Season and Out
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever
- 35 Great Grilled Main Dishes for a Killer Labor Day Cookout
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits