While most people are busy sorting through the schedule of set times for Coachella, the three-day musical festivalarama that kicks off tomorrow, Zach Brooks of Food is the New Rock (and Midtown Lunch of course!) has a complete list of food vendors for you to hit up here. "Kogi, Coolahus, crab fries, doughnuts, egg rolls and a corn dog have already been penciled in... with a little music squeezed in, I suppose," he says.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.