While most people are busy sorting through the schedule of set times for Coachella, the three-day musical festivalarama that kicks off tomorrow, Zach Brooks of Food is the New Rock (and Midtown Lunch of course!) has a complete list of food vendors for you to hit up here. "Kogi, Coolahus, crab fries, doughnuts, egg rolls and a corn dog have already been penciled in... with a little music squeezed in, I suppose," he says.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- Rethinking Vinaigrettes: The Case for Dropping the Acid
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew