We've featured and linked to Sky Dylan-Robbins' short, beautifully produced pieces on the food of Italy in the past, but the filmmaker has now compiled them into a full 40-minute documentary. It's split into four parts (oh, YouTube and your 10-minute cap on vids). The first part is above; the rest appears after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Serve Your Valentine Breakfast in Bed With These 20 Brunch Recipes
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Cookbook Love Letter: Jacques Pépin's Complete Techniques
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Trial by Fire: My Life With the Culinary Director of Serious Eats