In honor of the start of the Chinese New Year, our Dinner Tonight contributor Nick Kindelsperger posted his top ten favorite Chinese dishes he made at home over the last (lunar) year at The Paupered Chef. Check out the recipes to get inspired to cook with noodles, chicken, Sichuan peppercorns, eggplant, fermented black beans, and more.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- A Social History of Jell-O Salad: The Rise and Fall of an American Icon
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Beyond the Taco: 30 Mexican, Mexican-Inspired, and Tex-Mex Recipes
- Turn Scallion Greens and Tomato Skins From Trash to Delicious Powdered Treasure