In honor of the start of the Chinese New Year, our Dinner Tonight contributor Nick Kindelsperger posted his top ten favorite Chinese dishes he made at home over the last (lunar) year at The Paupered Chef. Check out the recipes to get inspired to cook with noodles, chicken, Sichuan peppercorns, eggplant, fermented black beans, and more.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever
- Dinner in 20: Herb-Packed Lemon-Garlic Grilled Chicken Skewers
- 35 Great Grilled Main Dishes for a Killer Labor Day Cookout
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits