Best Cookbooks of 2010, it looks like some readers are hankering for a list of our favorite Asian Cookbooks from 2010. Given the wide variety of books that fall under the umbrella category of "Asian," there were quite a few contenders. We were most drawn to the cookbooks that offered both excellent instruction and a distinctive voice, inspiring cooks in the kitchen. Here they are, all of which were published in 2010, in no particular order.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 24 Creamy, Melty, Cheesy Recipes to Warm Your Belly
- Forget Soaking. Use Your Pressure Cooker for Perfect Black Beans in Under an Hour.
- The Food Lab: 15-Minute Ultra-Gooey Stovetop Mac and Cheese
- Can Cinder, the World's Most Precise Griddle, Replace Sous-Vide?
- These Toasted Baguette Croutons Are Better Than Most Crackers