Best Cookbooks of 2010, it looks like some readers are hankering for a list of our favorite Asian Cookbooks from 2010. Given the wide variety of books that fall under the umbrella category of "Asian," there were quite a few contenders. We were most drawn to the cookbooks that offered both excellent instruction and a distinctive voice, inspiring cooks in the kitchen. Here they are, all of which were published in 2010, in no particular order.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- How to Make Boston Baked Beans, the Low, Slow, Old-Fashioned Way
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Sous Vide Halibut
- White Sauce Can't Clump: How to Make Smooth, Silky Béchamel
- How to Make Quick Dill Pickles to Top Burgers and Sandwiches