What's the Slaughterhouse? A gingerbread house made of slaughtered animals instead of gingerbread. More specifically, it's made of steak bricks, a ham door, ham windows, a ribs fence, and a candied bacon roof. Non-slaughtered animal components include mashed potato snow, a puff pastry ceiling, and lots of Cheez Wiz. And that's how Epic Meal Time says, "Merry Christmas!"
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- The Burrito Goes Global With Chicken Vindaloo
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 3): 27 Labor Day Desserts to Save Room For