This week some of us traveled to Wisconsin and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, while the rest of us stayed back at headquarters tasting hams and cleansing our salt-overloaded hammy palates with tiramisu. Also, Ed loves oysters. Check out our week!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: A Mind-Blowing Technique for Cleaning Deep-Fry Oil Using Gelatin
- How the South Cornered the Soda Market
- Scrapcook: Transform Leftover Steak With a Ponzu-Mustard Vinaigrette
- How to Make Oven-Baked Pork Ribs That Taste Like Smoky Barbecue
- Cold Steak Salad With Cucumber and Ponzu-Mustard Vinaigrette