This week some of us traveled to Wisconsin and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, while the rest of us stayed back at headquarters tasting hams and cleansing our salt-overloaded hammy palates with tiramisu. Also, Ed loves oysters. Check out our week!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- How to Make Boston Baked Beans, the Low, Slow, Old-Fashioned Way
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Sous Vide Halibut
- White Sauce Can't Clump: How to Make Smooth, Silky Béchamel
- How to Make Quick Dill Pickles to Top Burgers and Sandwiches