We moved this week! It wasn't a huge move, just two floors down into a roomier space. We unplugged all of our stuff, then replugged it downstairs, unearthing many hidden treasures in the process. Giant gummy bears, half-eaten bags of Doritos (who, us? we never touch Doritos..), and stacks of cookbooks. Let's get a sneak peek of the new digs, and see how Dumpling spent his Thanksgiving vacation (alright, that's probably why most of you are clicking).
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- Rethinking Vinaigrettes: The Case for Dropping the Acid
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew