We moved this week! It wasn't a huge move, just two floors down into a roomier space. We unplugged all of our stuff, then replugged it downstairs, unearthing many hidden treasures in the process. Giant gummy bears, half-eaten bags of Doritos (who, us? we never touch Doritos..), and stacks of cookbooks. Let's get a sneak peek of the new digs, and see how Dumpling spent his Thanksgiving vacation (alright, that's probably why most of you are clicking).
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster