2010 was quite a year for fast food. It's hard to believe that just twelve months ago, McDonald's didn't sell smoothies, Taco Bell's tacos were an awful lot worse, and no one had heard of a sandwich with fried chicken as its bun. Take a look back at 2010 in the fast food world.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast