Ok, so a fourteen pound turkey probably would have been enough, but it looked wimpy, so you went with an eighteen-pounder. And your eyes were a little bigger than your guests' stomachs on that whole stuffing issue, so you have a whole panful in the fridge. Never fear, Serious Eats is here, and we've been combing the web for good-looking ideas for what to do with what's left from Turkey Day.
Here are a few ideas. Tell us—what do you like to do with Thanksgiving leftovers?
- Turkey Stroganoff [Simply Recipes]
- Hot Brown [Saveur]
- Crispy Mashed Potato Cakes [Oregon Live]
- Cold Soba Noodles with Turkey [Cooking Light]
- Turkey Vegetable Soup with Cornmeal Dumplings [SF Gate]
- Cranberry-Citrus Sorbet [Bon Appetit]
- Turkey Nachos [Gourmet]
- Creamy Mashed Potato and Leek Soup [Real Simple]