Healthy eaters: historically, they're pretty tough to buy gifts for. Popular cookbooks are chancy, Omaha Steaks won't cut it, and chocolate is out of the question (unless it's the good stuff). Never fear. From delicious dips to fun apparel, this guide should make shopping for your nutritionally minded loved one a little easier.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- The Food Lab's BLT Manifesto
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams