The holiday season means family, and family means airport security lines! Many of us will be boarding flights in the coming days and weeks, and if you don't pack PB&J in your carry-on, the trip could involve some mediocre food court grub. But there are a few decent chains hiding in those airport terminals. Here are 12 pretty tasty airport bites. Do you have a favorite snack while traveling?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter