Today's Thanksgiving Planning Tip:You should either have your fresh turkey in the fridge ready-to-brine, salt, or dry, or your frozen turkey thawed. Remember, a frozen turkey will take at least a few days in the fridge to defrost.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- The Burrito Goes Global With Chicken Vindaloo
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie