Today's Thanksgiving Planning Tip:You should either have your fresh turkey in the fridge ready-to-brine, salt, or dry, or your frozen turkey thawed. Remember, a frozen turkey will take at least a few days in the fridge to defrost.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- How to Make Okonomiyaki: Japanese Comfort, Any Way You Like It
- It's Always Morning Somewhere: My Favorite Breakfasts Around the World
- Why You'll Never Find Unbleached Cake Flour in My Pantry
- Why Preserved Lemons Belong on Your Shelf
- Marinate Tough Greens, Use Fresh Herbs, and More Pro Tips for Better Salads