"I know a place where the foods is always better"—and that place is the Philippines. If you've tasted the joys of lechon, chicken adobo, sinigang, and lumpia, you know Filipino food is worth singing about, in this case as a cover of a Katy Perry song. [Warning: Contains lots of autotune.] Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Transform Your Leftover Turkey Into Crispy, Juicy Carnitas
- Leftovers Are the Best Part: 20 Recipes for the Day After Thanksgiving
- Ghosts of Thanksgivings Past: Our Highest Highs and Lowest Lows
- The Food Lab: Here's What I'm Eating on Thanksgiving
- The Food Lab: 15-Minute Ultra-Gooey Stovetop Mac and Cheese