"I know a place where the foods is always better"—and that place is the Philippines. If you've tasted the joys of lechon, chicken adobo, sinigang, and lumpia, you know Filipino food is worth singing about, in this case as a cover of a Katy Perry song. [Warning: Contains lots of autotune.] Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Summer Vegetable Lasagna With Zucchini, Squash, Eggplant, and Tomato