This pale yellow squash becomes increasingly orange the riper (and sweeter, and richer) it gets. It's especially fresh and plentiful as the temperature drops in these upcoming months. Often roasted, it can also be grilled and seasoned with spices or stuffed with other veggies and various cheeses. In its pureed form, it becomes the key ingredient for numerous soups, casseroles, breads, and muffins.
Butternut Squash Recipes
- Butternut Squash Apple Cranberry Bake
- Roasted Butternut Squash Salad With Warm Cider Vinaigrette
- Mario Batali's Goat Cheese And Green Olive Truffles With Butternut Squash
- Black Fettuccine With Shrimp And Butternut Squash
- Butternut Squash And Sausage Bake
- Curried Butternut Soup
How do you prepare your butternut squash?