Halloween is right around the corner. Drugstores have stocked shelves with candy; another sequel to Saw is coming out; someone carved Ed Levine's face onto a pumpkin. And knowing that holidays bring business, a number of large chains are currently serving up pumpkin treats as limited-time offers. Are any of them tasty? Take a look.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free