Halloween is right around the corner. Drugstores have stocked shelves with candy; another sequel to Saw is coming out; someone carved Ed Levine's face onto a pumpkin. And knowing that holidays bring business, a number of large chains are currently serving up pumpkin treats as limited-time offers. Are any of them tasty? Take a look.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: Here's Why McDonald's Burgers Don't Rot
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- How to Make Ribollita, an Italian Vegetable Soup That's Also a Pancake