Halloween is right around the corner. Drugstores have stocked shelves with candy; another sequel to Saw is coming out; someone carved Ed Levine's face onto a pumpkin. And knowing that holidays bring business, a number of large chains are currently serving up pumpkin treats as limited-time offers. Are any of them tasty? Take a look.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- The Food Lab: These Fried Chicken Sandwiches Take Only 5 Ingredients to Make
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Sous-Vide Chicken Breast
- Turn Scallion Greens and Tomato Skins From Trash to Delicious Powdered Treasure