Halloween is right around the corner. Drugstores have stocked shelves with candy; another sequel to Saw is coming out; someone carved Ed Levine's face onto a pumpkin. And knowing that holidays bring business, a number of large chains are currently serving up pumpkin treats as limited-time offers. Are any of them tasty? Take a look.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special-Occasion Breakfast: Challah French Toast With Orange and Rum
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- Cookbook Love Letter: Anne Willan's La Varenne Pratique