This week at Serious Eats World Headquarters, we performed a major fridge detox (check out the frightening before and after photos), created an afternoon amuse bouche (of Sun Chips, foie gras, and IKEA's lingonberry jam), and discovered that our office mascot Dumpling loves a little afternoon foie snack. Check out our week!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Trial by Fire: My Life With the Culinary Director of Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Special-Occasion Breakfast: Challah French Toast With Orange and Rum
- Cookbook Love Letter: Jacques Pépin's Complete Techniques