This week at Serious Eats World Headquarters, some of us didn't spend much time physically at headquarters. As part of our research for the Serious Eats book, we were off to New Orleans for an eight-hour po'boy marathon and triple coconut cream pie from Tom Douglas's Dahlia Bakery in Seattle. Check out our week!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- How to Make the Most of Late-Summer Fruit With Pie
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Not Your Average Frozen Cocktail: 11 Recipes to Try This Summer