This week all sorts of crumbs ended up on our faces: from olive bread to carrot cake doughnuts to dumplings. Speaking of which, there are a couple life-changingly cute Dumpling photos included in here. (Just sayin'.) When we weren't at headquarters, we were traveling all over the Midwest (Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee) for Serious Eats book research. And when we needed a Friday afternoon snack back at the ranch, there was Kenji making duck-fat-astic cassoulet for us. Check out our week!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- How to Make the Most of Late-Summer Fruit With Pie