It was all thanks to a case of bad digestion! (Note to self: Don't eat colorful blobs that randomly fall out of the sky.) Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew
- Cookbook Love Letter: Anne Willan's La Varenne Pratique