lucky interns headed out to Midwood, Brooklyn, for pizza; Adam flew down to Louisville, Kentucky (and brought back pie!); and Chichi cooked up a Nasty Bits dinner. (And yes: there's a picture of Dumpling in the slideshow.) Take a look back at the week!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- Why I Prefer Teaspoons to Grams: 6 Measuring Mistakes That Derail Dessert
- No Brine, No Heat: Easy Pickled Onions in Just 15 Minutes
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits