lucky interns headed out to Midwood, Brooklyn, for pizza; Adam flew down to Louisville, Kentucky (and brought back pie!); and Chichi cooked up a Nasty Bits dinner. (And yes: there's a picture of Dumpling in the slideshow.) Take a look back at the week!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?