lucky interns headed out to Midwood, Brooklyn, for pizza; Adam flew down to Louisville, Kentucky (and brought back pie!); and Chichi cooked up a Nasty Bits dinner. (And yes: there's a picture of Dumpling in the slideshow.) Take a look back at the week!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Fall for Fall's Other Fruit With These 17 Pear Recipes
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- How to Make Boston Baked Beans, the Low, Slow, Old-Fashioned Way
- White Sauce Can't Clump: How to Make Smooth, Silky Béchamel
- Make This Dangerously Easy Peanut Butter Frosting in Just 8 Minutes