This week, the SE'ers traveled far and wide from Serious Eats World Headquarters: the lucky interns headed out to Midwood, Brooklyn, for pizza; Adam flew down to Louisville, Kentucky (and brought back pie!); and Chichi cooked up a Nasty Bits dinner. (And yes: there's a picture of Dumpling in the slideshow.) Take a look back at the week!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes