"OK, heres the trick to eating them. Cook until they are starting to burst, that ensures a quality 'crispness.' Pick up a single pizza role by a corner with your fingers, then bite off all other exposed corners. Finally, blow into one of the newly opened corners and heat will get forced out the other corners. You can then eat immediately. Enjoy." —LLToddJ, on "Totino's Pizza Rolls: How Can You Not Love Them?"
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Burrito Goes Global With Chicken Vindaloo
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 3): 27 Labor Day Desserts to Save Room For
- Why Tea Addicts Go Crazy for Pu-Erh